This 12 months guarantees to be simply as massive as final 12 months for new-car arrivals. Here is all the pieces coming to native showrooms in 2023 – and past.
The automobile trade is making ready to bounce again from extreme manufacturing restrictions over the previous two years through the world pandemic, with a raft of recent fashions simply across the nook.
Most main automobile manufacturers have contemporary metallic on the best way – pending any delays – and new-car patrons in Australia will once more be spoiled for alternative, with extra electrical autos, extra SUVs, and extra pick-ups from which to decide on.
Within the household SUV class we’re anticipating showroom arrivals for the brand new Mazda CX-60 and Jeep Grand Cherokee, in addition to new metropolis SUVs such because the Subaru Crosstrek and Hyundai Kona.
For hardcore off-road followers and ute lovers there’ll quickly be the choice of the brand new Ineos Grenadier and the second-generation, Ford Ranger-based Volkswagen Amarok.
Efficiency-car fans can stay up for the BMW M2, Ford Mustang, Honda Civic Sort R and Toyota GR Corolla, whereas there is a wave of recent electrical automobiles on the best way, from the MG 4 and Ora Good Cat to the Cupra Born, Volkswagen ID.4 and Hyundai Ioniq 6.
After working the telephones main as much as and because the summer time break, that is Drive’s unique up-to-date information to each mannequin confirmed (or anticipated) to launch in Australia in 2023 and past – appropriate as of the date beneath.
Drive will replace this story progressively all year long with new fashions and up to date dates, as they arrive handy – nevertheless manufacturing interruptions and transport delays throughout the automobile trade imply the data beneath is topic to alter.
LAST UPDATE: 11 January 2023
Notice: ‘Quarters’ check with three-month intervals all through the calendar 12 months – so January to March (first quarter), April to June (Q2), July to September (Q3) and October to December (This autumn). ‘MY’ refers to mannequin 12 months.
No new fashions introduced for 2023 thus far.
- Bentley Continental GT S V8 and Azure V8 coupes – first quarter of 2023
- Bentley Continental GTC Azure V8 convertible – first quarter of 2023
- Bentley Continental GTC S V8 and Mulliner W12 convertibles – second quarter of 2023
- Bentley Bentayga EWB Azure – second quarter of 2023
- Bentley Bentayga Azure V8 normal wheelbase – second quarter of 2023
- Bentley Flying Spur S V8 – second quarter of 2023
- Bentley Bentayga Azure Hybrid, Odyssean Version, S Hybrid – third quarter of 2023
New fashions additionally accessible to the Australian market, however but to be ordered by a buyer: Continental GT Mulliner W12 coupe, Flying Spur Azure V8, Azure Hybrid , S Hybrid and Velocity (pricing).
- BYD Sea Lion, ute (particulars) – on the playing cards for Australia
- BYD Han, Tang, Music and Qin (particulars) – dominated out
Chevrolet (Common Motors Specialty Autos): New fashions
- Chery Omoda 5 petrol (particulars) – 1.5-litre front-wheel-drive, 1.6-litre AWD fashions due in early 2023
- Cupra Born (pricing) – March or April 2023
- Cupra Leon V (pricing) – orders open January, deliveries first half of 2023
- Cupra Terramar, Tavascan and UrbanRebel (revealed) – set for Australia in 2025
No new fashions confirmed for Australia in 2023, as of January 1.
Any abroad fashions Australia will not get?
- Haval H6 GT Hybrid – on the playing cards for Australia
- Haval Dargo, previously Huge Canine (particulars) – not confirmed for Australia
No new fashions confirmed for 2023, appropriate as of January 1.
No new fashions deliberate for 2023, as Artura deliveries started in late 2022.
Mercedes-Benz: New fashions
No new Mini fashions confirmed as of January 1.
- Peugeot electrical passenger automobiles and SUVs (particulars) – ultimately, however actual timing and fashions unclear
- Peugeot e-308 (revealed) – into account
- Peugeot 208 – below “energetic” consideration
- Peugeot e-Knowledgeable Hydrogen – not for Australia
No new fashions confirmed for 2023, as of January 1.
- Subaru Outback, Forester Wilderness – into account for Australia
- Subaru WRX STI (particulars) – new mannequin not taking place, based mostly on 2022 WRX
No new fashions confirmed for 2023.
- Toyota C-HR, new mannequin (particulars) – confirmed for Australia, timing unclear
- Toyota RAV4 GR Sport (revealed) – into account
- Volkswagen Golf, Tiguan plug-in hybrids (particulars) – probably 2024, if green-lit for Australia
- Volkswagen eAmarok, eCrafter (particulars) – on want record for 2026
- Volkswagen Golf R 20 Years (revealed) (delayed) – delayed, new timing unclear
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack (revealed) – not coming to Australia
Supply By https://www.drive.com.au/information/2023-new-car-calendar-for-australia/